Quotes

If you want to sing out, sing out, and if you want to be free, be free, cause there's a million ways to be, you know that there are.
--Cat Stevens

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Welcome

Hi! Welcome to my blog. My name is Amy. My mother told me that just before I was born she had a dream and in that dream she saw a bouncy active baby girl and she knew immediately that my name would be Amy Lynn, which means beloved torrent. I don't think a person could be given a more accurate name. I have been lucky to have been very loved and to love others in return, but I have the temper like the weather. One minute I am sunny and the next I might be depressed or in a rage. For a long time I thought maybe I was broken, but finally I am learning to love me despite the storms. I invite you to join me as navigate the waves life throws.

No comments:

Post a Comment