Quotes

If you want to sing out, sing out, and if you want to be free, be free, cause there's a million ways to be, you know that there are.
--Cat Stevens

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Knit and Crochet Design Week.

One of my favorite bloggers and designers Stacey Trock of Fresh Stitches is hosting Knit and Crochet Design Week March 12-17.  I am happy to say I have decided to join her.
I love to crochet.  I have been crocheting since I was a teenager, but I really only got obsessed with it in the last three or four years.   Lately I find that I rarely use patterns.  I look at pictures or I think about what I want to make and then after two or three false starts I make it.  Some of these things look great and some could probably use some improvements.  I always have tons of ideas for things to make floating in my head but I never write them down or really plan them out.  I know that plenty of awesome things never get made because of my scatterbrained approach.
Last Thursday I bought a sketchbook with the intention of organizing and writing/drawing out my many ideas for things to crochet and design them out more intentionally.  When I read about Stacey's Knit and Crochet Design week I knew it was just the kick in the pants I needed to really get going.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to have you along!

    Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete